Re: [existlist] The Will

  • james tan
    Message 1 of 15 , Feb 28, 2002
      cool bill. and don't deprive those ladies.

      james.

      From: "Bill Harris" <bhvwd@...>
      To: <existlist@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: Re: [existlist] The Will
      Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 11:20:00 -0600

      James, We are in the "mud" season here. It is difficult to exercise
      outdoors. Yet the weather forecast says we are in for a late winter storm
      with 8 in of snow. Tonight I will wax my nordic skis and participate in the
      most aerobic of sports. Iwould swim but when I show my body in public the
      women cannot control themselves and I am mobbed. Bill