Cheer up

  • Rajiv Pande
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2000
      Hi Delia, Gretchyn, Randy, Vicki, Sam,
      Had a good laugh at those five messages yesterday, God, this is depressing!! Anyway, me and Vanaja are going back to sea for the next six months starting maybe Feb 15th. We will be un-subscribing because by the time we get back, we'll have about 800 emails waiting. It was great chatting with all of you. See you later!!
      By the way there's hectic activity on 0000Philosophy@onelist.com - current topic "love and emotions".
      Best wishes
      Rajiv and Vanaja Pande

      [This message contained attachments]