Reason

  • Rajiv Pande
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2000
      Delia,
      Reason, I feel is certainly deeper than logic. No truly good scientific theory is originated from logic - no, not even Newton's laws, and even if they seem quite logical to us today, their roots are hidden in the convolutions of Newton's brain. It takes courage to think of something that does not make sense to the worldly ego. Reason, is such courage, because it is always subjective, and founders at the edge of the world in its struggle for self expression.
      Regards
      Rajiv

      [This message contained attachments]