Siddhartha

  • Rajiv Pande
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2000
      Dear Delia,
      What a wonderful quote!!
      Now we're going to buy the book for us to keep for ever!!
      I loved the part, "And yet it also pleases me and seems right that what is of value and wisdom to one man seems nonsense to another."...." Quite frankly, I do not attach great importance to thoughts either."
      How often I have myself been surprised that what seems common sense to me is actually ridiculous to some one else. And over a period of time, I have learnt that this is the way the world is, and I don't want to change it. It truly is "perfect as it is".
      Thanks
      Rajiv and Vanaja

      [This message contained attachments]