Re: [existlist] RE: Is there anyone paying attention to the spam here?

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 9, 2013
      Jim,

      I posed the question with some possibilities in a post before the new format debacle, although I too am busy and not very much inspired to answer my own question. Perhaps I'll focus on your last question and put some thoughts together this week sometime.

      Thanks,
      Mary

      I can't recall us discussing that existentialism was contributing to the demise of democracy. Do you think democracy is in decline? And if so, in what sense, if any, is existentialism contributing to the decline? Or, on the other hand, can existentialism contribute to the re-emergence of democracy?

      Jim