Re: [existlist] What's Wrong With "Evil"?

  • Bill Harris
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 11 10:57 AM
      James, The propaganda mill gushes out the nationalist scare rhetoric. The
      right wing,I.E. Republican, jingoists wave the flag in unison. There is a
      great difference within this group. The intelligent and wealthy understand
      this is a ploy to hide glaring economic deficiencys, graft, and corruption.
      The idealogue right chants, sings and follows. They have faith, in god ,in
      country. Never mind who is designated enemy, when necessary one will be
      appointed. Faith is the ticket to the grinder that turns brains to
      hamburger. You wish to heal these peoples minds? Good luck they are too
      valuable as pawns to set them free. Bill ----- Original Message -----