Spam Attack - Yahoo Changes

  • existlist-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2013
      Yahoo recently changed the Yahoo Groups pages and default settings. The result has been a bit of a mess. We had to learn the new control panel and hunt for the membership restrictions — which should never have been set to "open" membership without approval or spam filtering.
      I am sorry that the ExistList was hit by spam during this change. Yahoo and Google are changing too many things without letting people know.
      If the problems continue, let us know. Susan and I will try to ban the spam bots throughout the next few days.