Re: Humanity's Freedom: Does it have limits?

    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 26, 2013
      Another way to look at freedom and limits is to say that limits are what make freedom possible. No limits, no freedom. The situations which enslave us, whether they be habits and/or relationships create the desire for and examination of choice. Habit creates the possibility of freedom from habit. Slavery creates the possibility of freedom. Laws create lawlessness not vice versa. Freedom doesn't require limits; limits necessitate freedom.

      Mary