Re: Being and Nothingness Joke

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 9, 2013
      Nice. I've heard variations on this theme before, beginning over forty years ago watching Sesame Street with my oldest daughter. Cookie Monster is ordering milk and cookies and the waiter says they're out of milk so Cookie Monster responds, "That's okay. I'll just have juice and cookies."Or something to that effect.

      To grasp nothing is never easy :)