Re: Sartre

    Message 1 of 18 , Jul 2, 2013
      I greatly look forward to it, Jim. I've had a copy of his Being and Nothingness sitting around here for a year or more and never read any of it until recently. I've actually set Hegel aside for now, but strangely, it was reading a little Hegel which has made reading Sartre less difficult. I discovered unfortunately, however, that my Hazel Barnes edition is abridged and leaves out the Bad Faith section. I'll have to find that somewhere else at some point.