Re: [existlist] Re: Conscious being is in-itself and for-itself

  • eduardathome
    Message 1 of 171 , Jun 24, 2013
      Yes, perhaps the wrong word. I tend to look at things as systems. Maybe ‘philosophy’ would do. But some people may not wish to adhere to any philosophy.

      In Washington DC there is a move (has been) to have standards and laws and such written in understandable English.

      Message 171 of 171 , Aug 25, 2013
        It seems to me that we are limited to the qualities and capacities of humanness as supplied by the natural state of being human. Other than that, I personally cannot conceive of a fixed nature or essence.