I guess I'm feeling a little Van Gogh-ish...

  • hermit crab
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2013
      In 1889 Van Gogh wrote of the way in which wheat was symbolic to him: "What
      can a person do when he thinks of all the things he cannot understand, but
      look at the fields of wheat... We, who live by bread, are we not ourselves
      very much like wheat... to be reaped when we are ripe."

      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wheat_Fields_(Van_Gogh_series)

      hc