Re: [existlist] anguish

  • eduardathome
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 11, 2013
      Mary,

      I don’t understand. How does the quote “Nothingness lies coiled at the heart of being—like a worm," address the issue of anguish or anxiety??

      Why would trying to deal with whatever anxiety you may have be considered bad faith. Surely an attempt, even self-help, to deal with one’s anxiety is laudable.