Part 1: Reasoning Metaphysics

  • Lewis Vella
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 26, 2002
      Hello all,

      Allow me to introduce myself by opening for discussion
      my own personal circumstances. Earlier this week, I
      sent to 2 other yahoo lists (Sartre@yahoogroups and
      WisdomForum@yahoogroups) a couple of postings, which,
      I think, may or may not have now become the fruit of
      an existential thread that asks two academics -- one,
      a Los Angeles attorney, Christopher Bobo, another,
      SWMirsky, who hasn't really revealed much of his
      private life -- how do they think we can improve
      social standards in the global, capitalistic village
      America seems to be creating for us all.

      Now, as neither of them have since replied, I thought
      I would forward these letters here to see if any of
      you would like to respond.

      Sincerely,

      Lewis

      http://auctions.yahoo.com