Re: [existlist] Re: Building a better nothing (Wil sees Krauss)

  • wsindarius
    Message 1 of 77 , May 18, 2013
      Hello H,

      Yes, sorry for my silence. The Krauss talk was nearly identical to others of recent vintage that you can see on YouTube, but he did lay off philosophy a bit and concentrate his sarcasm on Republicans, the South (I am in New Orleans) and string theorists. I got some nice photos of him and said hello (I was part of an invited group, NOSHA). He was pleasant, in that almost-smug way.

      http://www.flickr.com/photos/wil_sinda/8669528519/in/photostream

      https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152796725025424&set=a.10152392005530424.946669.654825423&type=3&theater

      Wil

      Message 77 of 77 , May 18, 2013
        http://www.flickr.com/photos/wil_sinda/8751648669/in/photostream

        http://www.flickr.com/photos/wil_sinda/8752770770/in/photostream

        Very interesting, Wil. I kept wondering how it went. Good thing he didn't
        start spouting off about philosophers, eh? :-D Thank you for the update.
        The first link worked but the second one did not.

        h.