Re: The Origin Of Jesus Christ - @ YouTube -

  • Tor Hershman
    Message 1 of 24 , May 10, 2013
      > I have to agree with you Ja Mon. God is my favorite
      > imaginary friend . For someone to make a video about
      > his side kick JC is just wacky. I wouldnt get to upset
      > though for Im sure he will turn to salt or be
      > swallowed by a whale or something like that in short
      > order.

      What is your definition of "Short order?" ;-)
      I did have quite a few heart-attacks & quintuple bypass surgeries.
      Here's my definition of AmaZING Grace...
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjK_yVdGNGk
      Message 2 of 24 , May 10, 2013
        Stoner humor. . .

        Mary

        Message 3 of 24 , May 11, 2013
          CULTurally stoned & intellectual hobbled response, Mary.

          http://images.yuku.com.s3.amazonaws.com/image/jpg/2d716e58471607adbdc4d91b4823b77076ba261b_r.jpg