Re: The Origin Of Jesus Christ - @ YouTube -

  • Tor Hershman
    Message 1 of 24 , May 10, 2013
      For those that wanted to leave a comment @ YouTube, here is
      my Jesus Christ Super Star vid.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLGJXo8gshg
      or, it you prefer Krishna
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-C02_WfrFA

      Stay on groovin' safari,
      Tor
    • Tor Hershman
      Message 2 of 24 , May 10, 2013
        > I have to agree with you Ja Mon. God is my favorite
        > imaginary friend . For someone to make a video about
        > his side kick JC is just wacky. I wouldnt get to upset
        > though for Im sure he will turn to salt or be
        > swallowed by a whale or something like that in short
        > order.

        What is your definition of "Short order?" ;-)
        I did have quite a few heart-attacks & quintuple bypass surgeries.
        Here's my definition of AmaZING Grace...
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjK_yVdGNGk
        Message 3 of 24 , May 10, 2013
          Stoner humor. . .

          Mary

          Message 4 of 24 , May 11, 2013
            CULTurally stoned & intellectual hobbled response, Mary.

            http://images.yuku.com.s3.amazonaws.com/image/jpg/2d716e58471607adbdc4d91b4823b77076ba261b_r.jpg