Re: Guantanamo

    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 27, 2013
      Not to mention MSNBC (owned by GE) also airs prison documentaries while being in the prison and security business. So not only does Foucault's business of creating delinquency come to mind, but apropos Peter's comment about Kafka's Starving Artist, one might also, not so cynically, envision a reality series which imitates that cruel voyeurism wherein viewers can vote for which inmate can go all the way and 'win' the competition of Best Starving Artist.