Re: [existlist] Re: Bill Dings, Nothings and What's Never?

  • hermit crab
    Message 1 of 77 , Mar 22, 2013
      On Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 9:52 PM, fictiveparrot <knott12@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > Bill exits.
      > Dick.dick finally gives us deserved rest.
      > Will decides his will is strengthened... and portends his alphaness...
      > and from the depths of my despair le Duard re-enters the stage and says
      > something I agree with?
      >
      > > I doubt that it is valid to make such a sweeping statement.
      >
      > What an interesting re-ordering of the universe... Now from the shadows
      > we'll dig up Trinidad and a new age of angst can be born. Or borne.

      ===Maybe that Herman Polly a_zygote person will show up. Remember himher?
      He/She was scary smart or maybe just scary. He/she might be a challenge for
      Wil. I vaguely remember some nondual stuff out of him/her but also a big
      plan for fixing the genetic lottery or something. I may be conjuring
      him/her up just by thinking about him/her.

      > > So the question isn't even how something can
      > > come from 'nothing', but how
      > > anything can be at all.
      >
      > Well, I'm not convinced that anything is. But I am also sure that there
      > are plenty of ways for creating models where something can come of nothing
      > -- simplest being that a something and its opposite are created... the sun
      > and its black hole for example. I am sure that is too simple, and it is
      > just an example... but it isn't tremendously offensive mathematically and
      > logistically. Things get created in imagination all the time...it can be
      > argued that it is nothing or not technically something, but at the same
      > time I think you can argue it is the whole of the universe at the same
      > time.
      >
      > Imagine That
      >
      > _

      ===I am not convinced anything is. I don't stay convinced of too many
      things. There are so many viewpoints and they are all true. The universe
      might disappear if we don't imagine it's there once in a while. Yeah, all
      our thoughts & imaginings are part of the universe.

      h.

    • wsindarius
      Message 77 of 77 , May 18 9:26 PM
        http://www.flickr.com/photos/wil_sinda/8751648669/in/photostream