Re: [existlist] Re: Building a better nothing

  • eduardathome
    Message 1 of 77 , Mar 22, 2013
      I doubt that it is valid to make such a sweeping statement. Science isn't
      just interested in mechanics with no thought. In fact, "science" used to be
      known as "natural philosophy".

      I would suggest that science and philosophy seek answers to the same
      questions. The difference may be that science looks for answers which are
      provable by repetition. Which of course does not prevent them from

      Message 77 of 77 , May 18, 2013