Re: Better than Building a Thing

  • fictiveparrot
    Message 1 of 77 , Mar 22, 2013
      > I am not going to fight with anyone.
      > If you want to discuss this, that
      > would be fine, but if not, that's fine too.
      >
      > Wil

      Accada-commedians such as yourself regard the dialog of name-dropping and diversion much more interesting than actually saying something... If that last message seems to you as the initial volley of a fight you have a terribly thin skin. Again, that's typical of those who have an excessively kind perspective on their own brilliance. It's easy to dismiss a challenge... All I suggested was that you are vague, tend to seem not to say anything, blather from an unproven standpoint of superiority, and otherwise give yourself lots of credit for your self-perceived brilliance and understanding, while fairly shitting on other perspectives that are skewed from your own -- often by intentionally misunderstanding them.

      The evidence that I see makes me not buy your self-election to whatever ivory-tower throne you occupy in your mind...Maybe it works with other people.

      Certainly you don't want to discuss anything without blaming someone else for the ideas you pretend to understand... it is very safe if you can't be the one that's wrong. That any philosopher whose last name starts with H said anything doesn't give it any more credibility... I still need to know your interpretation -- and that might be difficult considering how you use language.

      Troy Sehinghit
    • wsindarius
      Message 77 of 77 , May 18 9:26 PM
        http://www.flickr.com/photos/wil_sinda/8751648669/in/photostream