Re: Question

    Message 1 of 77 , Mar 20, 2013
      Peter,

      I believe you're our only active resident 'practitioner' of the visual arts, so please continue to contribute periodically through and art and poetry. I miss Louise's poetry contributions.

      "In the absence of" is a fitting memorial to our two recently departed members. The feel of flesh and bone and marrow all juxtaposed with numbers and letters. The numbers and tools of science cannot adequately measure a life while the 'letters' of a life are sundered, not cohering as an individual expression. The entire piece suggests a pelvis, a matrix pierced and shattered, in ruins. The color palette is so appropriate, shades of bone and rust.

      Mary

      --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, Ciccariello <ciccariello@...> wrote:

      > No Wil, but all this is very eerie.

      > Recent work. http://invisiblenotes.blogspot.com/