Re: Question for Mary

    Message 1 of 77 , Mar 17, 2013
      --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, "existlist" <hermitcrab65@...> wrote:

      > Mary,
      > How are you measuring whether or not your efforts are worthwhile?

      The ratio of my input to engaged output.

      In order to keep this community going, Bill was the only other person who made the effort on a regular basis No one else seemed as interested in existentialism or expressed their own thoughts and feelings, whether I agreed with him or not. Towards the end he was rather conciliatory, and in his last 'ghostly' message he appeared eager for personal transparency. One could argue that he put people off with his rancor, but he was just as demanding with himself. He respected my tenacity and a willingness to meet him on the battlefield. I can think of no other member who continuously mentioned us or misrepresented our positions :) If I continue in this group with any sort of consistency, it will only be due to my inference that he'd wish us to do so.

      Mary
    • wsindarius
      Message 77 of 77 , May 18 9:26 PM
        http://www.flickr.com/photos/wil_sinda/8751648669/in/photostream