Re: Question

  • eupraxis
    Message 1 of 77 , Mar 17, 2013
      Well, look — I don't wish to appear indecorous here, but the only reason for me leaving this list was ... Bill. I grew tired of his incoherent tirades and personal threats. I am not going to lie to you about that.

      Of course, neither am I in any way less sad at his passing, as I was not antipathetic to him, necessarily. There were moments when we were conversational and even warm to each other, between the inevitable rants about ... things, and his threats and paranoid delusions.

      But, frankly, now that he is not here, I will be. Is that cold? I hope not. And I hope that you, Mary (and Jim — hello Jim), are here as well.

      And to all others, old friends or new, greetings.

      Wil

      > Not vanished, Wil. Just experiencing problems with Yahoo and doubting my efforts to contribute here are worthwhile.
      >
      > Mary
      >
      > --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, "eupraxis" <eupraxis@> wrote:
      > >
      > > It seems that Mary has all but vanished, even discontinuing her email address. She has left two other groups that we were in together. Does anyone know anything?
      > >
      > > Wil

    • wsindarius
      Message 77 of 77 , May 18, 2013
        http://www.flickr.com/photos/wil_sinda/8751648669/in/photostream