Re: Bill

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 16, 2013
      All,

      I am sorry to hear of Bill's sudden death. I agree with what others have written.

      Although Bill and I were at crossed swords much of the time, I always found his posts stimulating reading. He offered strident criticism of my views and outlook from which I have benefited.

      Jim
    • eupraxis
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 16, 2013
        Sorry to hear it, too.