Re: Dick

  • Peter ciccariello
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 14 7:49 PM
      Louise, Mary, anyone else left on the group.... I am further afraid for the
      world that these two have left, these birds have flown, the older I get the
      more voices become wind and shadows, uncanny indeed, something perhaps
      approaching or surpassing the poetic, these old warriors, these
      philosophical samurai now in the other place, not.... here.