Dick

  • shadowed_statue
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 14, 2013
      I have just visited the Psychognosis Archive group, for the first time in several weeks, and found a message that relates the sad news that Dick has died, also of a heart attack, on March 2nd. It is a little uncanny, this double shock. And so we will hear no more from mystic Merlin, who was appreciated by Bill in spite of all difference between them. They have both left a rich legacy at existlist, for any who wish to explore it.

      Louise
    • Peter ciccariello
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 14, 2013
        Louise, Mary, anyone else left on the group.... I am further afraid for the
        world that these two have left, these birds have flown, the older I get the
        more voices become wind and shadows, uncanny indeed, something perhaps
        approaching or surpassing the poetic, these old warriors, these
        philosophical samurai now in the other place, not.... here.