Re: Bill

  • shadowed_statue
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 14 4:53 PM
      Mary,

      This news comes as a shock. Thank you for telling us. Bill's presence was so vibrant, through his writing at the group, that I cannot quite take in the silence that succeeds his life. I echo eveything that Peter has said. I too will miss him.

      Louise

      > We haven't seen any posts from him here or in his discussion group since March 2nd, so I began to worry. It is with great sadness that I tell you Bill died of a heart attack in his home the next day. I will miss him.
      >
      > Mary

    • Jim
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 16 3:37 AM
        All,

        I am sorry to hear of Bill's sudden death. I agree with what others have written.

        Although Bill and I were at crossed swords much of the time, I always found his posts stimulating reading. He offered strident criticism of my views and outlook from which I have benefited.

        Jim
      • eupraxis
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 16 6:30 AM
          Sorry to hear it, too.