Re: Bill

  • Peter ciccariello
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 14, 2013
      Oh Mary, such terrible news.
      What a brilliant, turbulent and sensitive human being, he will be deeply
      missed. Somehow, he was like family, the somewhat cantankerous uncle that
      always had a story to tell.

      All the best Bill, on your journey, May the wind always be at your
      back......

      - Peter

    • shadowed_statue
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 14, 2013
        Mary,

        This news comes as a shock. Thank you for telling us. Bill's presence was so vibrant, through his writing at the group, that I cannot quite take in the silence that succeeds his life. I echo eveything that Peter has said. I too will miss him.

        Louise

        > We haven't seen any posts from him here or in his discussion group since March 2nd, so I began to worry. It is with great sadness that I tell you Bill died of a heart attack in his home the next day. I will miss him.
        >
        > Mary

      • Jim
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 16, 2013
          All,

          I am sorry to hear of Bill's sudden death. I agree with what others have written.

          Although Bill and I were at crossed swords much of the time, I always found his posts stimulating reading. He offered strident criticism of my views and outlook from which I have benefited.

          Jim
        • eupraxis
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 16, 2013
            Sorry to hear it, too.