Bill

    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 14, 2013
      We haven't seen any posts from him here or in his discussion group since March 2nd, so I began to worry. It is with great sadness that I tell you Bill died of a heart attack in his home the next day. I will miss him.

      Mary
    • existlist
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 14, 2013
        Thank you. I will miss him. I had been reading him for years. Too bad he didn't get a few more weeks of retirement before he died.
        h.

        > We haven't seen any posts from him here or in his discussion group since March 2nd, so I began to worry. It is with great sadness that I tell you Bill died of a heart attack in his home the next day. I will miss him.
        >
        > Mary

      • Peter ciccariello
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 14, 2013
          Oh Mary, such terrible news.
          What a brilliant, turbulent and sensitive human being, he will be deeply
          missed. Somehow, he was like family, the somewhat cantankerous uncle that
          always had a story to tell.

          All the best Bill, on your journey, May the wind always be at your
          back......

          - Peter

        • shadowed_statue
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 14, 2013
            Mary,

            This news comes as a shock. Thank you for telling us. Bill's presence was so vibrant, through his writing at the group, that I cannot quite take in the silence that succeeds his life. I echo eveything that Peter has said. I too will miss him.

            Louise

            > We haven't seen any posts from him here or in his discussion group since March 2nd, so I began to worry. It is with great sadness that I tell you Bill died of a heart attack in his home the next day. I will miss him.
            >
            > Mary

          • Jim
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 16, 2013
              All,

              I am sorry to hear of Bill's sudden death. I agree with what others have written.

              Although Bill and I were at crossed swords much of the time, I always found his posts stimulating reading. He offered strident criticism of my views and outlook from which I have benefited.

              Jim
            • eupraxis
              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 16, 2013
                Sorry to hear it, too.