Re: [existlist] [Wisdom-l] Questions -- Re: Bhanu: Kishore Mahbubani ?

  • Bhanu Padmo
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 12, 2013
      hermitcrab,

      OK, I will surely talk to you (existlist members). The difficulty, I presume, may persist however. That is because of the aspect.

      The forwarded posts, if you have noticed, were essays dealing with a theme then and there. No short chats.

      Next intermittent posts too, though may be directed to one of you, will be short essays. Because of my inability to be present at the internet desk for protracted/ continuous whiles, I won*t be really able to *chat* with you all. You may have to bear with my rather queer procedure.

      (Bhanu)