tutorial

    Message 1 of 17 , Mar 1, 2013
      louise,

      Is there a software application available to help open this file?

      Mary
    • existlist
      Message 2 of 17 , Mar 2, 2013
        Mary,
        I didn't click that link figuring it was from something bad (phishing) that took control of Louise's email program.

        h.

        Message 3 of 17 , Mar 2, 2013
          Thanks, h. I keep forgetting the pitfalls of public unmonitored groups.

          I hope louise still reads here occasionally and discovers the theft.

          Mary