[Wisdom-l] Questions -- Re: Bhanu: Kishore Mahbubani ?

  • existlist
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 28, 2013
      Bhanu,
      Why not talk to us instead of forwarding emails from other groups? They are difficult to follow. I've tried.

      h.
    • Bhanu Padmo
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 12, 2013
        hermitcrab,

        OK, I will surely talk to you (existlist members). The difficulty, I presume, may persist however. That is because of the aspect.

        The forwarded posts, if you have noticed, were essays dealing with a theme then and there. No short chats.

        Next intermittent posts too, though may be directed to one of you, will be short essays. Because of my inability to be present at the internet desk for protracted/ continuous whiles, I won*t be really able to *chat* with you all. You may have to bear with my rather queer procedure.

        (Bhanu)