Re: flux

  • William
    Message 1 of 21 , Feb 27, 2013
      --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, "existlist" <hermitcrab65@...> wrote:

      > > Mary and h, Your posts are provacative of thought to me. That h fears he will croak if he creates his personal philosophy resonates with me in that when I renounced religion I figured I might get zotsed for the effort.
      >
      > ===
      > No, reread what I said. I am not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of "it" dying. My philosophy would die as soon as I began conjuring up words to explain it. Silence better represents my philosophy which is boundless, continually in flux, but constant. I would have to revise it each nanosecond.
      >
      > h.

      h, ya that is different. The Byrds had that thought in "Turn turn turn" . In times of maximum change I find existentialism a big anchor . So I use it. Bill
    • existlist
      Message 2 of 21 , Feb 27, 2013
        Well, Mary, it could be that there is a playfulness here and there doesn't have to be a point.

        h.

        Message 3 of 21 , Feb 27, 2013

          > > h.
          > >
          > h, ya that is different. The Byrds had that thought in "Turn turn turn" . In times of maximum change I find existentialism a big anchor . So I use it. Bill

          ===

          I think people become resilient during times of maximum change. Nobody is coming to save us.

          h.