Re: flux

  • existlist
    Message 1 of 21 , Feb 27, 2013
      > Mary and h, Your posts are provacative of thought to me. That h fears he will croak if he creates his personal philosophy resonates with me in that when I renounced religion I figured I might get zotsed for the effort.

      ===
      No, reread what I said. I am not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of "it" dying. My philosophy would die as soon as I began conjuring up words to explain it. Silence better represents my philosophy which is boundless, continually in flux, but constant. I would have to revise it each nanosecond.

      h.
      Message 2 of 21 , Feb 27, 2013
        Ah . . . so it's the unspeakable, immutable mutable? I don't understand the point of writing this then, since in this medium to write is to speak.

        Mary

        --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, "existlist" <hermitcrab65@...> wrote:

        Silence better represents my philosophy which is boundless, continually in flux, but constant. I would have to revise it each nanosecond.
      • William
        Message 3 of 21 , Feb 27, 2013
          --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, "existlist" <hermitcrab65@...> wrote:

          > > Mary and h, Your posts are provacative of thought to me. That h fears he will croak if he creates his personal philosophy resonates with me in that when I renounced religion I figured I might get zotsed for the effort.
          >
          > ===
          > No, reread what I said. I am not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of "it" dying. My philosophy would die as soon as I began conjuring up words to explain it. Silence better represents my philosophy which is boundless, continually in flux, but constant. I would have to revise it each nanosecond.
          >
          > h.

          h, ya that is different. The Byrds had that thought in "Turn turn turn" . In times of maximum change I find existentialism a big anchor . So I use it. Bill
        • existlist
          Message 4 of 21 , Feb 27, 2013
            Well, Mary, it could be that there is a playfulness here and there doesn't have to be a point.

            Message 5 of 21 , Feb 27, 2013

              > > h.
              > >
              > h, ya that is different. The Byrds had that thought in "Turn turn turn" . In times of maximum change I find existentialism a big anchor . So I use it. Bill

              ===

              I think people become resilient during times of maximum change. Nobody is coming to save us.

              h.