Youll never know

  • William
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2013
      A labor leader has died. I miss him deeply. Our sergeant our warrior , he is gone. He would not hand over his name to the local press so I only heard through confidential union scorces. He fought for workers with crowbar and fists. I cannot, will not, tell the awsome tales but it must be said he was fearless in conflict as when he was a ranger in Korea. He would only tell Army of the rescue of Marines at Pu San. Such a quiet demise for such a tremendous man .I miss you Jr. I think you went in peace. Bill