I Tobar

  • William
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2013
      Probably the most clever title I have encountered. Bookdoc can write in the ranges of lost perspective and I know he only wants the exposure on nondiscriminate ocassions. But I tell you ,my friend , you are a part of this adventure . Your battles with Trinidad should be read. Madness V.s the absurd. I will not nominate the speakers because with a little luck they are both alive and therefore valuable. I lost a great friend in the labor movement and have some impact on my feeling life. He seems to have left nothing as some legacy. What a fucking man . Bill