Dick Chaney

  • William
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2013
      Oh by the way,h. You do care about Dick Chaney. If you are not smart enough to fear Chaney you just don`t get it at all. I met him many years ago on his turf,Wyoming, and it was a bracing experience. Dick does not look at you he looks through you. I fear him as much as I feared Nixon because those hard liners have the strength of their convictions. They are viscious convictions but they stand in front of them not behaid or in between. You should try it it is fun if you survive . Thats the trick, tell the truth as you know it and survive. Bill