Better than Buddah

  • William
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2013
      Irval, I have not left I am simply writing existentialism.,here. I am writing on my own site some budding material about Dick Chaney,the Golan heights and huge crude and gas deposites in Golan and the med. Blackwater and CIA are involved. It is just shaping up with Seeking Alpha,a usaually reliable source starting to talk. I will let you in if you apply to Neoex. Please do not bring any of these guru types . They will not accept my posts on their home site so it is tit for tat. I owe those phonies nothing. Bill