Re: Existentialism alive

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 23, 2013
      I think one of the reasons for this diverse expression of existentialism is due to its rather vague definition and dependence on the author/s of choice. The one field in which existentialism has made an indelible mark is psychology, which is the one place where there is no confusion as to what it means.