Found by Chance?

  • Dick.
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2013
      Found by Chance?

      [ You say that you found these mystical dimension by chance, without
      seeking for them. Why would that be then? Yet you seem to deny religion.
      Why is that? ]

      I did not go looking for these things. How could one go looking for
      something which you did not know existed nor had ever heard of them? So,
      I found them by chance, or serendipity, whatever you want to call it.
      They just turned up. I cannot say that any more clearly. But of course I
      can say from hindsight `Go seek them out, for they exist to be
      found'.

      No. Wrong. I do not deny anybody their gods, demons, fairies, pixies,
      whatever they choose to believe in. They can have as many gods and
      demons as they like for all I care. All I am concerned about is that
      they keep it out of Politics and State Education and not to try
      brainwashing my kids with their beliefs. Be-Liefs do not interest me.
      They can have a million be-liefs before breakfast for all I care. I
      don't have to live with them. However, I can talk about what I found
      in life. And who is going to try stopping me? And why? Let them try it.
      Bring them on. I don't know why, but for whatever reasons I found
      these nooks and crannies and dimensions of conscious life and I WILL
      speak of them and write about them. I DID. And they can do with it what
      they will. I don't care what they do with it. Nobody can undo it can
      they. True, I found no gods and demons, but I found something far better
      and much more important than all that. I found the Spirituality or
      ESSENCE of MAN. Ipso bloody well Facto. Like it or not. If it clashes
      with the religions of peoples beliefs then GOOD. Not my problem is it.

      Dick Richardson