Re: Thanks for all the Spamz

  • fictiveparrot
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 21, 2013
      > Thanks for all the contacts

      Spam counts as "contacts" now? Whatever makes you feel important...

      > As for SYBOLS ... can be very useful.
      > I even invented one myself. The Encircled
      > Saltire Cross. I first saw it on ...
      > The Culbone Stone

      So, are you saying you predate the Culbone Stone and that you etched the rock, or are you suggesting that because you decided to copy the symbol you somehow "created" a symbol?

      You are such a lunatic.

      I thought you promised to leave the list or die or both.

      Still Waiting