Thanks for all the contacts

  • Dick.
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 20, 2013
      Thanks for all the contacts

      Thanks for all the in-depth emails and contacts which came over-night.
      It would take an age to reply to them all individually and in detail,
      but I have read them all. In the days before computers and the web it
      was usual to find at least a dozen letters waiting on the mat when going
      downstairs of a morning, and each had to be replied to individually
      (enough to give one writers elbow; and it cost enough in postage stamps
      too). But when cyberspace came along and the website wet up it was usual
      to have between two and three hundred emails every day; and before one
      could answer a fraction of them it was the next day, and another great
      pile of them waiting (scary). But this of course was never anticipated.
      So, it just goes to show something or other.

      Just a quick note about psychic experiences here. No, I do not regard
      these as rubbish or illusory, for all human experience is real
      experience, and most psychic experiences reveal much to us. One even
      saved my life once. But they should not be mistaken for mystical
      experiences. In simplistic terms Psychic Experiences are about what we
      can do and various powers and potentials which we have. But Mystic
      experiences are associated with what we are and the essential depth
      nature of our being. Transcendent experiences are transcendent of TIME
      and SPACE. ONLY that which comes from Eternity can return to it –
      you cannot even take your memories there with you, for they are made in
      Time and Space. Nothing constructed in Time and Space can reach
      Eternity. One cannot even THINK in the ground of BEING. So it is
      Childs-play sorting out the Psychic from the Mystical. We are
      constructed of THREE parts, a Trinity of Emanation. The Essential
      Consciousness in the Timeless Ground of Being, then comes the Psyche and
      Subconscious; and then the third part is the Incarnate Temporal form and
      the personality (ego, as some like to call it). And we can and do have
      experiences from all three levels of our Being. Some Major ones and many
      minor or mini ones. But there is no such thing as a human experiences
      which is not a human experience. So, we should STUDY all of our parts,
      not just one or two of them. But to go into all this in detail requires
      a book; and I have already done that :- ) You cannot get it into a
      letter or an email.

      As for SYBOLS (which were mentioned) then I have nothing against them,
      they can be very useful. I even invented one myself. The Encircled
      Saltire Cross. I first saw it on an old stone up on Exmoor (The Culbone
      Stone) it is the only one in the world like it, and nobody knows what
      it represents. But I thought it would be ideal as a symbol for the mind
      and consciousness of man encapsulating both Time and Eternity. So I got
      it put up on the website. (X)

      Anyway, tis my wife's birthday today (twenty one again) so I had
      best get on with things now. Tis great having five grown up kids though,
      for they can do most of the work as the old war horse is getting tired
      and weary now. These carcases are only made for a lifetime :- ) Have a
      nice day. PS. I have put up what will be my last uTube video. It is
      about the harmony of the Observer and the Observed. Show them to your
      kids as food for thought.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8ox4DBZRUQ
      <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8ox4DBZRUQ>

      Dick Richardson

    • fictiveparrot
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 21, 2013
        > Thanks for all the contacts

        Spam counts as "contacts" now? Whatever makes you feel important...

        > As for SYBOLS ... can be very useful.
        > I even invented one myself. The Encircled
        > Saltire Cross. I first saw it on ...
        > The Culbone Stone

        So, are you saying you predate the Culbone Stone and that you etched the rock, or are you suggesting that because you decided to copy the symbol you somehow "created" a symbol?

        You are such a lunatic.

        I thought you promised to leave the list or die or both.

        Still Waiting