Re: Not Hinduism

  • devindersingh
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 17 2:46 AM
      The elitism here is the old deranged idea called 'White Supremacy'.
      Don't you see the spite William oozes?

    • William
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 17 10:14 AM
        --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, "devindersingh" <dgulhati@...> wrote:

        > The elitism here is the old deranged idea called 'White Supremacy'.
        > Don't you see the spite William oozes?
        >
        > --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, Bhanu Padmo <greenbhanu@> wrote:
        >
        > > William/
        > > Bill,
        >
        > > Why did you
        > > deny my entry into Neoex when you seem to have been interested in elitism?
        >
        > > Are you
        > > sure I am an Eastern Mystic?
        >
        > > Just
        > > rethink if you have purged the elite out. Because, I think I had a new
        > > principle or two on elitism about every theme you could imagine of.
        >
        > > Let me in.
        >
        > > (Bhanu Padmo)
        >Sorry,champ,I have seen the chop job you have done here. Try to sell your junk here. Nobody but your buds will be listening. Bill

      • devindersingh
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 18 3:27 AM
          The racists can't stand public scrutiny. They scurry for cover.
          They could do with a reading of Jung.

          According to Jung the persona is a "segment of the collective psyche" and can often be mistaken for something individual. Although there may be something individual in it, it is, rather, he insisted, "a mask that feigns individuality", while one is acting a collective role through which the voice of the collective speaks its seductive "truths". Individuation, however, involves, in part, "divesting oneself from the false wrappings of the persona" and the realization of a privatized Self liberated from social obligations. Here then Jung alluded to the persona as being ultimately connected to falsehood, even if it does have practical value at one level of being. In identifying with the persona, then, one is forging an unconscious relationship to the Asura of Falsehood.

          When people come in contact with the collective unconscious and there is an expansion of consciousness, the inevitable outcome, at least initially, is inflation. Jung is particularly biting in his remarks about people who identify with any aspect of the collective psyche, which, he argued amounts to full "acceptance of inflation but now exalted into a system". In mythological imagery this means being devoured by the dragon, and a loss of individual autonomy. Genuine self-criticism, he observed, is thrown to the wind and there is the appearance of a reward in that one seems to participate in a superior world, one "pregnant with meaning."
          http://archives.mirroroftomorrow.org/blog/_archives/2010/2/4/4441753.html