Re: Digest Number 131

  • Randy M. Zeitman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2000
      >Randy
      >Think of you in a plane which is going through bad weather, then the pilot
      >announces we are going to crash...would you or would you not think of God?

      Though I don't think I've ever been close to death I can tell you with
      great certainly that when I was in my 'head-on' car accident I didn't think
      of god I thought 'be present to the situation' (that is, very shortly after
      I reacted with fear I choose to 'be present to the situation'). I don't see
      why air, sea, or ground would make a difference.

      Also, to reverse the situation, even if a person might 'pray to god' on
      their deathbed doesn't means god exists for anyone but them. If you
      disagree then I'll tell you I'm going to pray to Santa Claus on my deathbed
      just for kicks.

      Signature......
      We lost the battle when our folks got us Social Security numbers.