Re: [greenlogic] Re: [Wisdom-l] Re: [TheBecoming] Fw: The soul,re;latest missive. / Concept of Physical Life

  • devindersingh gulati
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2013
      * Several different theories may offer equally plausible accounts of the same situation
      * Scientific theories are "undetermined" by experience
      * There are infinite interpretations of a discourse depending on the context
      *

      * Words have a meaning only relative to the other words they are connected to in the sentences that we assume to be true
      * The meaning of a sentence depends on the interpretation of the entire language. Its meaning can even change in time.
      * The meaning of language is not in the mind of the speaker

      Gulati