Re: A Paper on Consciousness, Time, and Pre-Spacetime

  • devindersingh
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 14, 2013
      > Dick: In the second major event of my life which brought it all back
      to earth, what I
      call either The Reciprocal Convergence or the Consummatum on Earth
      Event, one found the same `stuff and essence' OUT THERE and one fond in
      the timeless domain IN THERE, in Eternity. The same thing. And not only
      was it in my own physical frame but in every phenomena found to
      be out there in space and time. It was in ALL the things, all the forms.
      This experience is described at minutes 40-48 of this