building a better world

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2013
      Bill,

      It's ridiculous how these Eastern mystics continue to try and convince us that all Indians believe this stuff. One of co-worker friends was an electrical engineer from India and traveled extensively with his father, a diplomat. He relayed to me that almost everyone he knew in India didn't believe in that system at all.

      I'm presently encouraging everyone to urge their Congressman to pass VAWA (Violence Against Women Act) soon. I have personal acquaintances who have benefited in the past, present, and hopefully in the future others will through the expanded bill to include immigrants, Same sex partners, and Native American women.