Re: Grace Mr Gulhati?

  • devindersingh
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 11, 2013
      How contradictory:
      "I found it and there is nothing special about me. SO dump your religions and dump all your beliefs and go in search of your SELF. Nobody can give it to you; and when hearing words of it, as you are now, then that is not having it and knowing it. You must find it for yourself. Then you will KNOW it by direct experience." Ref Salvation or Deliverance
      "I have never met anybody called Grace; and I am not a guru and I dont have a bloody guru. Gurus can all go jump in the lake as can bishops and all the other mobs. Neither would I ever follow anybody. I hope I have made all that clear enough now."
      "Do your bishops or guru's or `mystics' or `gnostics'or `enlightened ones' tell you these things? NO. They do not.
      But I do. And I spell it all out in fine grain detail. So you can know
      it before you KNOW it. Homo Ensophicus is coming. Revolution equals
      Evolution. A great wonder, my friend, are YOU. And the consciousness of Man is ever tied to the cross if Time and Eternity. (X) Don't wait
      until you are gone from here to learn it. It is needed HERE, not there."

      How are you different from them bishops and gurus gnostics telling people what to do. 'Don't wait until you are gone from here to learn it." I came to you unasked, didn't it? Why are you telling them go find it.
      "Had I never had a mystical experience but if later I had come to hear of them then I would not have gone looking for one. I would have done what I have always done and just got on with my life AS IS presented to me."
      So let them get on with their lives as is presented to them.

      "Nobody can give it to you; ... You must find it for yourself."
      Did you go finding it for for yourself as you are now telling them?
      Being the bloody guru aren't you?
      When it came to you unasked, it was Grace you met.

      Gulati