Re: [existlist] objections to the key concepts

  • eduardathome
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 9 1:46 PM
      Where do you get the idea that I have objection to existential concepts?? I
      am using the concept of authenticity. I am not objecting to it.

      I am not saying that the concept of authenticity doesn't offer a general
      solution to evil or the opposite. I have not even broached the subject of
      "solutions". You are arguing against stuff which I have not said.